Pilates for every body, every mind, and every soul.
A traditional Pilates boutique studio offering both private sessions and virtual mat group classes; we specialise in supporting LGBTQ+ clients through physical, mental and emotional transformation.
My aim is to stay true to the Pilates method as designed by Joseph Pilates so that you can achieve the best results from your Pilates practice.
VIRTUAL MAT PILATES
Virtual Pilates mat classes are the perfect way to stay healthy, keep active and still experience all the benefits of the traditional Pilates method without having to leave your home. All you need is a mat an internet connection and a zoom account.
PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS
A private session allows you to focus on your individual needs and goals and allows you to take your practice further. You have three options to choose:
• Home studio in Sydenham where you will be able to utilise the full studio equipment
• Virtual session via zoom at your home using your mat and any other equipment you have
• Home session using my folding mat along with other small pieces of equipment
BENEFITS OF PILATES
Classical Pilates is the ultimate exercise system that focuses on strength, movement and mindfulness and is suitable for all ages and levels. By bringing this system into your life you are investing in your body now so it will look after you in the future.
Working and following the principles created by Joseph Pilates you can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels and performs. Pilates is more than just a workout, it’s a movement that improves your quality of life in a variety of ways.
Major benefits include:
• Improves flexibility, strength and muscle tone
• Improves posture and strengthens the spine
• Reduces everyday pain and fatigue
• Develops core strength
• It can assist with the recovery from injury/surgery
• Improves sports performance & prevents injury.
• Supports pre/post-natal care.
Whether you are new to Classical Pilates or a highly experienced athlete, the Pilates method works like no other discipline. Prepare to be challenged and work muscles you never knew you had.